GENERAL1. How do I place an order?
Orders can be placed via our website. Just click ‘Login’ to create an account and start shopping!
2. How can I be notified of the latest discounts and promotions?
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and you’re on your way to getting the latest updates from us. What’s more, new subscribers can enjoy a $5 off your first purchase when you sign up.
Sign up now at the bottom of the page and fill in your email address in the available email field. Your voucher will be sent straight to your preferred email address.
What’s more, you can also stay tuned to our latest arrivals and travel tips in our Facebook page
3. Can I change my mailing address or cancel the order after confirmation?
At Flight 001 Asia, we strive to process and deliver our orders quickly. It’s very likely that your order is ready to be delivered if more than two hours have passed. However, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to assist you.
4. What do I do if I received a faulty/incorrect/missing item in my order?
We apologise for this embarrassing situation. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Order No.
• Item’s name and SKU
• A description of the fault, if applicable.
We'll resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
DELIVERY1. What is the delivery lead time?
It takes about 1 – 3 working days for the parcel to reach you. Should there be a delay, our flight crew will be in touch with you.
2. When is the delivery time?
We use local couriers to facilitate our deliveries. All deliveries will arrive between Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
3. Do you offer free delivery?
Free shipping is applicable to all orders above SGD 40, including taxes. Otherwise, a flat fee of SGD 7 will be chargeable to the order.
For voucher code or discounts, the qualifying amount is the total amount purchased after the voucher code or discount is applied. Vouchers and discount is not applicable to delivery fees.
Delivery fees will not be refunded for returns and cancellations. Flight 001 Asia reserves the right to change or discontinue free delivery at any time.
No worries! The courier will leave a notice slip for you to either contact him directly or re-arrange for another delivery.
5. My order did not arrive. What should I do?
You can contact our flight crew for further assistance at email@example.com
6. Are there any areas that you do not deliver to?
Please take note that we are not able to make deliveries to the following areas:
• Jurong Island
• Tuas Link
• Changi Cargo
• Country Clubs
• Army Camps
• Seletar Aerospace
• Off-shore Islands such as Pulau Ubin
• Turf Club Avenue
• Resorts World at Sentosa
• Singapore Prison Quarters
• Airbase sites
• SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1
• ST Kinetics
• Airport Boulevard, and all airport areas including areas within Changi Airport and Seletar Airport
Please click here for the detailed list with their respective postal codes.
RETURNS & REFUNDS1. What is eligible for a return? How do I return my purchase?
Items can be returned only if they are defective or a wrong order has been delivered.
For returns, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your Name, Order No. and reason for the return. Our flight crew will be in touch with you within 3 working days to make the necessary arrangements.
Once arrangements have been made, simply:
• Fill up the returns slip which can be found inside the parcel. Alternatively, you can also download a copy here.
• Pack your return item(s) in a box or a sealed mailer bag and insert the return slip and original receipt into the parcel
• Our representative will pick up the parcel from you.
It’s as simple as that! All items will be checked upon return, so make sure it’s packed up properly so that it won’t get damaged on the way. You can re-use the packaging in which you received the parcel or any other box or wrapper that ensures the returned items are properly secured during the delivery process.
2. Do I have to pay for delivery when I return my parcel?
It’s free! Simply return your order to us within 14 days of receipt with an original receipt and return slip. Items must be in good condition, un-used with tags still on, in the original brand packaging and accessories, and must not fall under the list of non-refundable brands/items.
Please note that due to hygiene reasons and suppliers’ limitations, the following items are excluded from our return policy and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable:
• Beauty products
• Sales items
3. How will I be refunded? How long does it take for me to receive my refund?
For Credit Card or PayPal, the refund will be made directly to your Credit Card or PayPal account approximately 5 – 7 working days.
4. My return slip is missing. How can I get a new one?
Simply download the return form here and return your items within 14 days of receipt in good condition.
5. Can I return my items through your Flight 001 stores?
We understand that it is important to provide ease when it comes to returns. For your convenience, we will arrange for our courier to pick up from you at your preferred location.
Please email to email@example.com and indicate your Name, Order No. and reason for the return. Our flight crew will be in touch with you within 3 working days to make the necessary arrangements.
VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS1. Can I use multiple coupon codes?
Unfortunately, you can only use one discount/promotion code per order.
2. How do I use the coupon code?
Simply enter the coupon code in the coupon field and the discount will be applied to the order.
3. My coupon code did not work in the checkout page. What can I do?
We are sorry to hear that. Please contact our flight crew at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I made a purchase with a discount/promotion code. Will I be getting the discount back if I were to make a refund?
In such a case, we will only refund you the final price you paid for the order.
5. How is the discount value applied to my order when I use a discount coupon in absolute value?
The discount is typically apportioned among the items in your cart, according to their respective value. Here’s an example:
Purchase items: Item A = $20
Item B = $80
Discount voucher = $10
The value discount will be apportioned in the below manner:
Discount for Item A = ($20/$100) X $10 = $2
Final price for Item A = $18
Discount for Item B = ($80/$100) X $10 = $8
Final price for Item B = $72
The final price for the order is $90.
Refunds of any item will also be based on the above proportion. For example, if you decide to return Item A, the amount refunded will be the final price of $18.