Timbuk2 Agent Collection Aviator Travel Pack
Armed with the stuff of backpacking legends - a rainfly, removable hip belt, and hidden-from-the-public-eye zipper pockets - the Aviator Travel Pack has the sophisticated styling that works downtown or way way out of town. Designed to hold up to a 17" MacBook Pro, the Aviator can live on a budget so long as you have WiFi. Clever access points like a full-zip opening and zip-through top pocket give you the easy access of a duffel and reinforced grab handles everywhere make this pack unusually easy to pick up. It even has a place to quarantine the stinky stuff when your trip is coming to a close. The Aviator is ready to schlep, but it will do it in style.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original. Founded in 1989, their product offering has grown to include luggage and laptop bags, but the made in San Francisco custom messenger remains their iconic style and the heart and soul of Timbuk2.
- Expandable top compartment for quarantining shoes and toiletries
- Panel loading main compartment provides the easy access of a duffle
- Two front zip pockets for electronics, wallet, keys, boarding pass, and other small items.
- Converts from suitcase to backpack with stowaway padded straps and removable hip belt
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room
- External compression straps for cinching or expanding
- Rain fly for soggy days lives in its own dedicated pocket
- Reinforced grab handles on all sides for easy heave ho
- Fully padded laptop compartment lined with quilted tricot fabric, soft yet secure (fits up to 17" Macbook)
20.1" H X 14.2" W X 5.9" D; 2 kg