Timbuk2 Especial Collection Red Hook Crit Backpack
In collaboration with the Red Hook Crit, a fixed gear semi-pro bike race ridden on the city streets of Brooklyn, Milan, and Barcelona, at night, in the dark, the Red Hook Crit Travel Backpack is designed specifically to support Red Hook Crit riders in their travels to and from races, but it performs perfectly for mere mortals who travel with helmets but not skin suits, and tend to ride with brakes. Like the Crit, the Travel Backpack is styled for the city, is super lightweight, and cleverly pocketed to support a helmet, cleats, a u-lock, your favorite cycling kit, and on-the-plane essentials. Wear it so you can ride wherever you arrive.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original. Founded in 1989, their product offering has grown to include luggage and laptop bags, but the made in San Francisco custom messenger remains their iconic style and the heart and soul of Timbuk2.
- Full zip opening main compartment provides the easy access of a duffle
- Secure zipper closure for easy in and out
- Comfortable backpack straps tuck away when not in use
- Dual fixed grab handles for brief style carry
- Machine washable, cold water.
- Reflective hits. Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
- Lightweight ripstop nylon fabric
16.9" H X 10.2" W X 5.9" D; 0.4 kg