Timbuk2 Especial Vuelo Backpack
Extremely lightweight and weatherproof, the Vuelo combines technical fabrics and seam construction with superior fit and smart, simple pocketing for a fast, everyday carry for cyclists.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original. Founded in 1989, their product offering has grown to include luggage and laptop bags, but the made in San Francisco custom messenger remains their iconic style and the heart and soul of Timbuk2.
- Light, bright and water-tight: Farp, lightweight hammered fabric and integrated reflective panels
- Internal drop liner with waterproof seam tape construction
- High density padded backpack straps with cooling mesh for ventilation
- Backpack strap suspension optimized for on-bike position
- Backbender flexible cooling panel for superior comfort and ventilation
- Removable sternum strap and hip belt
- Variable internal volume: main compartment can be secured as a roll-top or quick access flap top with Velcro
- Reflectivity logo hits and high visibility fabric panels for late night visibility
- Two external pockets for water bottles or U-locks
- Internal laptop pocket fits laptops up to a 15" MacBook
- Secure internal organization for your smaller stuff with external Napoleon access pocket
18.9" H X 13.4" W X 7.9" D (top); 18.9" H X 12.2" W X 7.9" D (bottom)
SKU 458-3-2182 (Hammered Carbon/Black)