Timbuk2 Espionage Camera Backpack
What camera? This camera pack looks like an innocent urban backpack on the outside, but inside are customizable padded compartments for your DSLR, lenses, flash kit, accessories and personal stuff. Lay it flat for front-panel zip access, or open the roll top to pack in extra gear. If a storm passes through, simply deploy the included rain cover to protect your prized investment.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original. Founded in 1989, their product offering has grown to include luggage and laptop bags, but the made in San Francisco custom messenger remains their iconic style and the heart and soul of Timbuk2.
- Urban incognito camera pack that features separate compartments for camera and personal gear
- Main compartment has a flap closure for quick access but also works as a roll-top for expandable volume and enhanced weather protection
- Comes with a removable waterproof rain cover
- Fully padded interior in anti scratch tricot with movable internal walls to protect camera bodies, lens and personal gear
- Fits one camera body with a medium lens and 3 additional lenses, flash kit and room for essentials
- External zip pockets and internal mesh pockets for memory cards, batteries, filters, etc.
- Smart zip access to the main compartment from the camera section
- Fully padded and tricot lined laptop compartment fits up to 17" MacBook Pro
- Adjustable straps for securing a tripod
- External stretch water bottle pocket also fits U-lock
22.4" H X 15" W X 5.5" D (top); 22.4" H X 11.4" W X 5.5" D (bottom)
SKU 387-4-6023 (Black/Gunmetal)